In this episode I have a great conversation with Tova Payne
You can find and connect with Tova at:
And her Facebook page, www.facebook.com/TovaPayneEmpoweredLiving
You can find her book at www.amazon.com/Eat-Think-Live-Rich-Happiness/dp/0991736214
Tova Payne is a writer, teacher, and consultant based out of Vancouver, Canada, and works worldwide with holistic, soulful entrepreneurs, seekers, and creatives via her online consulting practice, live workshops, and online digital courses, programs, and books.
Tova’s consulting work is a combination of strategy with soul–she teaches from a place of keen intuition, along with real action steps to help create change and growth in your life and work.
I like the following quotes and remarks from the interview:
- I am a writer, a teacher and a consultant. However, what I really do is bringing together spirit or soul and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship is a soulful adventure. It is about doing work for the inside out, Innovation and creation from the inside out.
- Nature can be an ally to find yourself and come to great business insights.
- One of the most important things to do is to follow your intuition.
- I am a big advocate of the 5-minute meditation, you will start to feel more mental strength.
- Approach everything in business as an experiment and like it’s a prototype.
People that Tova mentioned during the interview:
Don’t forget to subscribe to the #1CoachBiz podcast on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud.
Can you do me a huge favor so more coaches will discover this podcast? Give this podcast your honest rating and review. This will really help me to get this podcast out there. Thank you for that. Just send me a quick email letting me know you did this and I will send you a surprise.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org I love to hear from you.