Agnes Frankel is dedicated to inspire woman how to unleash their true beauty – inside and out. She helps you to seek for balance and wellbeing and achieving anti-aging effect on body, mind and soul.
Please enjoy the tips and insights Agnes shares in this interview.
Enjoy this episode
You can connect with her on:
Agnes Frankel Health and Wellness Coach on Linkedin
Follow her on Facebook
Agnes Frankel, M.D. Ph.D. is known for her holistic approach towards the art of medicine and health coaching. She is dedicated to inspire woman how to unleash their true beauty – inside and out, seek for balance and wellbeing, sustaining best quality of life and achieving anti-aging effect on body, mind and soul.
She is the creator of ‘medRebelTV’ – video blog with hot tips, available at www.DrAgnesFrankel.com
Do you know what nasties are lurking in your make up bag and bathroom cabinet?
Download Dr. Frankel’s free report on TOXIC SKIN CARE INGREDIENTS at http://DrFrankels.com
I like the following quotes and remarks from the interview:
- You are what you eat, so let the food be your medicine (Hippocratis)
- Coaches help the client to explore how the client can help themselves
- What did you eat? What did you drink? How much did you sleep?
- Putting it in small achievable steps
- Success is knowing what you do brings beauty to the world and helps
- It’s no point to be on a mission when no one wants to join your mission
- Wealth means being healthy and remember to be grateful every day
- Morning routine: wake up 5.00a, 15-20 minute mediation, writing, yoga 45 minutes.
- Biggest a-ha was to listen to what my clients need
- It’s not about knowledge, it’s about really doing
- Not being ego-centric, be your client-centric.
- Don’t do something because people says it works, listen to what feels good to you
Agnes and I mentioned both the interview with Soness Stevens, you can listen to it here http://numberonecoachbiz.com/start-speaking-journey-now-soness-stevens/
Agnes also mentioned a free report on Toxic Skin Care. You can get it here http://drfrankels.com/toxic-skin-care-report
People that Agnes mentioned during the interview:
Don’t forget to subscribe to the #1CoachBiz podcast so you receive the next episode automatically. You can subscribe to the #1CoachBiz podcast via the feed, iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud. Using an Android phone or tablet? Player FM is a great app to listen to podcasts, the #1CoachBiz podcast is also on Player FM and Overcast. Overcast is a great app for the iPod or iPhone.
Can you do me a huge favor so more coaches will discover this podcast? Give this podcast your honest rating and review. This will really help me to get this podcast out there. Thank you for that. Just send me a quick email letting me know you did this and I will send you a surprise.
You can reach me at erno @ numberonecoachbiz.com I love to hear from you.