In this episode I have a great conversation with Kendra Kinnison.
You can find and connect with Kendra at:
And at https://www.coach.me/kendra
Kendra L. Kinnison, MBA, CPA, is the General Manager for Port Royal Ocean Resort and President of PRexcel, a consulting firm serving the hospitality industry. She also provides leadership coaching through Coach.me to help people achieve excellence through habits.
Kendra is able to combine her job with coaching by using coach.me. She coaches on average 2 hours per day and has 80-90 clients. She uses her experience from her job in coaching on leadership and uses the experiences from the coaching in her job.
As a final tip in the conversation she suggests managers and leaders to also start coaching. So they can help others with the experiences from their work.
I liked the following quotes and remarks from the interview:
- When I am asked what my function is, I usually answer: the General Manager for Port Royal Ocean Resort and President of PRexcel, a consulting firm serving the hospitality industry.
- I live very simple, I love all the different types of work that I do.
- I think that I wouldn’t have been a coach in the way that I am now without the help and structure of coach.me.
- Whenever I have spare time, even 30 minutes, I just get on the chat platform and interact with other coaches.
- I would encourage everyone just to try coach.me, see what the experience is like and trying out new things.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the #1CoachBiz podcast on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud.
Can you do me a huge favor so more coaches will discover this podcast? Give this podcast your honest rating and review. This will really help me to get this podcast out there. Thank you for that. Just send me a quick email letting me know you did this and I will send you a surprise.
You can reach me at email@example.com I love to hear from you.