In this episode I have a great conversation with Sanja Tesuc
You can find and connect with Sanja at:
Sanja is a Transition Coach, Speaker, professional Mentor and a Founder of Blue Gerbera. She specialises in coaching young adults finding and actioning their passion.
Sanja’s mission is to enhance human potential through her story, skills and experience, globally.
Sanja possesses a Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, she is a certified Neuro
Linguistic Practitioner and a Qualified Trainer.
Sanja is currently writing a book titled “Born to Bloom” about her life which she will launch in
November 2016 with the aim to inspire others.
I liked the following quotes and remarks from the interview:
- I assist young adult to find and action their passion. This sound interesting and intrigues a lot of people, they start to wonder about their passions. A lot of people are in jobs and careers in which they are not passionate.
- The war in Croatia had a big influence in my life, also my career. When the war started I was eight years old and we were refugees for 5 years. During these 5 years I changed schools 5 times, so I was always the new kid. When I came to Australia, I couldn’t speak any English so I was the new kid once again.
- I learned to adapt really quickly and I found out about my passion for humans. I studied Human Resource Management and became a manager in the corporate world. And all this time people kept telling me how passionate I was, so I wanted to do something about that. I decided to start my own coaching business and help other people find their passions.
- My book is an autobiography, so written in first person. I am writing it about my experience from the age of 3 till today. The book has 2 parts, transitioning into each other. The first part is about my life, transitioning into some lessons in life. The aim of my book is help people recover faster from traumas and not in 7 years such as it did take for me. It contains some knowledge but also some practical tips that people can implement for a more speedy recovery from a trauma.
- I really started to look inside myself and this made me a victor instead of a victim. This was a real turning point in my life. Sitting on your traumas does not help. I got external help so someone could hear me out about it. I started to invest in myself and I tried a lot of very different techniques such as yoga, meditation, acupuncture and natural therapies. I did all this to develop myself to understand what happened to me and accept it.
- Set goals for yourself. Always have a target ready so you can live up to that and always be ready to explain that. Show your passion. Be genuine with people, this really helps you character and build you credibility.
Sanja mentioned Wilbert Molenaar , you can reach him at http://www.mindacademy.nl/nlp-trainers/wilbert-molenaar
Don’t forget to subscribe to the #1CoachBiz podcast on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud.
Can you do me a huge favor so more coaches will discover this podcast? Give this podcast your honest rating and review. This will really help me to get this podcast out there. Thank you for that. Just send me a quick email letting me know you did this and I will send you a surprise.
You can reach me at email@example.com I love to hear from you.