This is a great tool that you can use to analyze your Facebook fan page. It will even give you tips and recommendations to improve your Facebook business page.
The tool is LikeAlyzer
When you enter the URL of your Facebook business page in LikeAlyzer you will get a page with an analysis of your page, a grade and, tips and recommendations how to improve engagement on your Facebook fan page.
LikeAlyzer helps you to measure and analyze the potential and effectiveness of your Facebook Pages. It allows you to monitor, compare and explore all the possibilities of your Facebook Page by evaluating your activity to ensure your success on the most popular social network in the world – Facebook.
This gratis Facebook analytics tool will provide you with detailed information and explanation of identified issues, tips on how to address these issues and much more.
Become a Facebook superstar – analyze your Facebook Page today!
These are the result for my page Social Media for Independent Professionals:
Let’s start with the recommendations:
- Ask business partners, customers and friends to become fans.
- Try Promoted Page Ads to gain more likes.
- Review the length of your posts.
- Publish posts more often.
- Encourage your fans to ask more questions for you to answer.
- Likes: 491 (In order to reach success on Facebook, you need a bigger audience.)
- Likes Growth: 3.15%
- PTAT: 8 (People Talking About This – With that amount of likes you should be able to engage more of your followers.)
- Engagement Rate: 1.63% (in order to reach success on Facebook you should have an engagement rate greater than 7%.)
Posts by Page
- Posts per Day: 0.33 (You publish two to four new posts each week. To activate your fans, you should add something on a daily basis.)
- Posts per type:
- Photos 12.5% Links 54.2% Status 33.3% (The variety in your posts is ok but we recommend that you post more photos.)
- Timing: Slightly off. (So close! You publish many posts between 06 – 09 (GMT). But posts published between 03 – 06 (GMT) engage more users.)
- Length of posts: Between 100 and 500 characters. (It is recommended that you write longer posts since longer posts generates more response from your followers.)
- Curiosity: A good amount of questions.
- Hashtags: Using.
- Calls to action: Very good!
Your fans seems to responding best to Status.. Especially Status posted between 03 – 06 (GMT).
To know more about what posts your followers like, check your Page’s top posts.
Posts by others
- Everyone can post to your timeline? Yes.
- Posts by fans: There are only 1 posts by others last month on your Facebook Page.
Facebook is an amazing network for dialogue with your clients and customers. You should encourage your fans to ask more questions.
There is one post that you have not answered. Take a look.
Now analyze your Facebook page
- Go to LikeAlyzer
- Enter the URL of your Facebook business page
- Review your recommendations. See where you can improve your page and how you can gain likes
- Share your Facebook page URL and grade in the comments below
Of course don’t forget to Like No.1 Coaching Business on Facebook.